I grew up in Grand Chute, WI with 3 brothers and 3 sisters and went on to complete a double major in Exercise Science and Philosophy, and a masters degree in Adult Fitness & Cardiac Rehabilitation at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse. I also completed the MBA program at Lake Forest Graduate School of Management.
I have been certified by:
- The National Strength and Conditioning Association - 1997
- The American Red Cross - 1998
- The American College of Sports Medicine - 1999
- The National Academy of Sports Medicine - 2004
- The CHEK Institute - 2006
- The Titleist Performance Institute - 2007